Saturday 24 September 2016

10 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 10!!

Sorry this is a bit late!! (Then I forgot to upload it after writing it!!)


But here we go. 
10 days. 
10 blogs. 

What have I learnt here? 
Mainly that I am not living my true purpose but I already knew that. 

What I didn't know is that I already know what I want to do with my life and I am not as confused as I thought. 

The part I enjoyed the most was the writing if I'm really honest. I could actually do this every day this blogging thing. 

I hated writing about my true feelings though, hated it! I never talk to anyone about this sort of thing so being venerable is something I do not like to do. And unlikely will be doing it again any time soon in any of my blogs. I've kept the posts up there though as cringeworthy as they are because it's all about feeling the fear and doing it anyway! 

Another thing with the blog challenge is that I did not realise I could write so much everyday, it's a great way to be creative and release thoughts that are in your mind, to de-clutter and just release some stress. It has given me an insight into my freedom plan and what I need to do to get my butt into gear. 

I would like to thank everyone who has read these rants for the last two days as it's just been me rambling on about myself but some real content will be coming your way every week so stay tuned and I look forward to connecting with you! Peace out blog challenge, you've done me well!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment