Thursday 15 September 2016

10 Day Blog Challenge Day 5: Setting Myself Up For Success!


This is going to be very short.

Very.

Very.

Short.


So I need a plan in order to help me with my path to success. However I work in a very inflexible job so being able to plan things on my work days is sometimes near impossible but I always do my reading every day. On my days off however, my running, vlogs, blogging and Arbonne business should be a priority but I usually get roped into all sorts of things which makes me fall behind and I always feel like I am playing catch-up. So from now on I am going to hold myself accountable to my goals and do what I said I was going to do even if I don’t feel like it. My success plan on my days off is to allocate times for my Arbonne business, run (even if its just 5k), prepare my Vlogs (which I haven’t done for months) and start on my nutrition plans/finish my coursework and studies. I also need to focus on building up my vision board and meditate more. I will start my morning routines with being more grateful when I wake up and positive affirmations about myself. But with my perfect day not too far in the future I know I will shortly on the road to success!!

This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment