Friday 16 September 2016

10 Day Blog Challenge Day 7: Procrastination and Overwhelm




Can someone show me someone who is not very good at procrastination?
We might just be good at it in different ways.
I am good at it in all areas of my life. Especially with social media!
Do I have something to do?
Yes...
Better get on FB or YouTube and look at something irrelevant!
Nothing to do...
Better go make myself productive.
Too productive...maybe I’ve taken on too much i.e. overwhelm! I
t’s like a vicious disaster circle.  Today I am going to be short and sweet because I know what I need to do to get on step in the right direction and what action I need to take.
Today’s challenge is about taking one imperfect action everyday to help get me closer to the life of freedom and away from my time wasting tasks.
Not waiting until everything is perfect.
Not waiting until I know everything I need to know.
Drum Roll Please...........
I am going to do my Facebook Videos, or work on them every day so I have content for my page and help with my Arbonne business as I got great feedback when I was consistent with them back in May.
Check out my FB page (https://www.facebook.com/SherriDBeauty) from Monday 18/09/16 to see the new content!!
I am ready for the freedom lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment